1. Find a flower template or make your own and cut out the desired amount of flowers for your headband.
2. Trace the flowers onto the denim and cut out.
3. Wet your flowers and wring dry, then stick them in the dryer for about 10 minutes, this is how you get the frayed edge look.
4. Now take your flowers and iron them with some starch to make them stiff.
5. Put a eyelet in the middle.
6. Pull the ribbon through, stick a button(like I did) or a bead or tie in a knot like I did on the last one. (Sorry blurry pic)