A friend of mine over at theWeeklyBrew.com gave me a bunch of Beer Bottle Caps a few weeks back. He had seen lots of items made with bottle caps on the internet so he immediately thought of me and asked if I would like to try something crafty with them. I looked on the different sites that I love for ideas and on Etsy I saw these cute magnets. Here is what my girls and I came up with.
- Glue Gun
- Bottle Caps
- (optional – Tulle, mod podge, magazine clippings)
- Find about 3 or 4 buttons that you like together and stack them on top of each other. Make sure they gradually get smaller in size as you stack them, so that each color can be seen.
- Hot glue the buttons together.
- Hot glue the buttons to the middle of the inside of the Bottle Cap.
- Hot glue the magnet to the top of the Bottle Cap
This one was one that my daughter made, she cut out a picture from a magazine and glued it into the bottle cap using mod podge. Then she took some tulle and gathered it with some string and glued it to the back of the bottle cap with the hot glue gun and put the magnet on top of the tulle so that the gathered part is covered with the magnet.