If you have some Scrabble pieces laying around and you want to do something with them, this is a great way to use them. I made these necklaces for my daughters just for fun, but they would make great party favors or gifts. They are very cute and super easy.
What you need:
- Cordless Drill
- Twine(or ribbon, string)
- Scrabble Tiles
- Cut the cord to the length you desire. Make sure its long enough to tie at the back of the neck.
- Place a mark on the spot where you want the hole to be drilled.
- Drill a hole in the scrabble piece. Hold the piece tightly.
- Fold the twine in half and pull through the drilled hole in the tile.
- Pull the ends through the loop of the twine.
And that’s it! So Easy!
Other ideas for scrabble tiles would be magnets, tacks or broaches.