December 14, 2011
Recycled Bottle Cap Coasters Tutorial
What you need:
Needle and thread
1. Cut circles out of your material about 2 inches in diameter.
2. Using your needle and thread, pucker the fabric around the bottle cap.
3. Pull the thread tight and knot.
4. Sew 6 fabric covered bottle caps together like a flower.
5. Cut a 5 inch square.
6. Start folding the fabric under the bottle caps, making a hexagon shape.
7. Sew the bottle caps to the hexagon fabric.
And that’s it! You are done!
Now make 3 more and you have a set!