November 5, 2010
12 Days of DIY Christmas ~ Day 5 ~ Mod Podge Canvas Art
I have wanted to do this for long time and just never did. But now that I have, I will do this more often, its so much fun and really is a great way to decorate your bare walls. And would make a great gift too!
~Canvas (size of choice)
~Scrapbook Paper (thinner paper is easier to work with)
~Embellishments (ribbons, rhinestones, pearls, buttons, etc..)
~Hot Glue Gun
1. Cut the paper to big enough so that it wraps around the sides.
2. Using your razor blade and cut the corners diagnolly in towards the corner of the canvas.
3. Cover the entire paper with Mod Podge.
4. Attach the paper to the canvas and completely cover the top with Mod Podge. Let dry.
5. Decorate your canvas with your embellishments using your hot glue gun.