I joined the blog parade happening over at Rear Window. Head on over and check it out!
1. What’s your favorite time of the day, and why? Night.
2. If health wasn’t an issue, what food could you live off of? Definitely Hamburgers!
3. If you could have one wish granted (besides wishing for more wishes), what would it be? That my husband could be completely healthy and free of pain.
4. What’s one thing that you get teased about a lot? Being skinny – but I don’t mind (at least not much), because it affords me the right to eat whatever I want.
5. If you could choose one movie, book, or TV show to spend your life in, which would you pick? What type of character would you be? Seinfeld – because I love to laugh.
6. If you could have one talent that you don’t already have, what would it be? Awesome guitar skills!
7.If money were no object, where would you go on vacation? Disneyland! All my best vacation memories were there.
8. If you were an awesome singer, which genre would you sing? Jazz
9. If you could have a $10,000 shopping spree to one store, what would it be? Williams Sonoma
10. If you could live in any point in time, when would it be? 1950’s – they had great clothes!
11. If every outfit in your wardrobe had to be one color, what would it be? That is too easy….White, because that’s what it consists mostly of now.
12. If you were one of the seven dwarves, which one would you be? I don’t think I can choose just one, I am a mixture of all, except maybe Doc.
13. What’s the last album you listened to? John Mayer’s Room for Squares.
14. What’s something we’d be surprised to know about you? I would wear dresses and heels every day if I could.